FIFO Tahiti aims to become the most important documentary film event in the Pacific region. Our priority is to depict the lives we live in this part of the world. This vision of the Pacific is the one that audio-visual professionals are invited to come and share.
Official Selection FIFO includes :
- The films in competition (15 to 18) competing for the grand prize FIFO - France Télévisions, 3 special awards, and the audience award .
- The films out of competition ( 16 to 19) competing for the audience award
- A category defined by the screening committee (varies by registered films )
- The short films selected for the Short Film Oceanian Night (15 to 20) compete for the " award for best short- Pacific "
You will find below the necessary documents for the registration of your films, the form and the regulation form is essential to provide us by email at or by post email@example.com BP 1709 98713 Papeete- Tahiti.
ENTRIES FOR 2016 THE FIFO WILL BE from the 14th April 2016 till the 3rd OCTOBER 2016 12:00
THE SUBMISSION IS FREE
For registration, please send us the following files and 3 DVD, or a SD dowloadable version of your movie at FIFO BP 1709 Papeete 98713 Papeete or at firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit a short for the 8th Oceanian short night FIFO 2017 :
Important dates :
- April 2016 : Announcements for professionals - entries begin
- 3rd October 2016 : Entries completed - preselection starts
- December 2016 : Announcement of official selection and the jury
- 13 January 2017 : Introduction of FIFO 2016
- 4 February 2017 : Festival begins
- 12 February 2017 : Festival ends